MASK WITH FRESH BLUEBERRIES
This recipe to make a mask with fresh blueberries will help you clean your pores in depth, in addition to providing antioxidants that will regenerate your skin. Balances, reduces inflammation and calms, leaving the skin fresh and illuminated.
- 2 small tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 handfuls of fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of green clay
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- 2 small spoons of natural yogurt
- 2 small spoons of rose water
Cook the coconut oil in a bain-marie, without letting it boil.
Place the blueberries, green clay, rice flour, natural yogurt and rose water in the blender glass.
Add the liquid coconut oil and beat until you get a facial mask texture.
Apply the fresh blueberry mask for 20 minutes and remove it with warm water. You can use it every week :)