Eliminate free radicals from your body
HOW TO ELIMINATE FREE RADICALS?
Today we have a delicious recipe that will help us eliminate free radicals from our body and we will tell you how.
Free radicals are a type of molecule that accumulates in our cells and damages other molecules in our body . These free radicals are those that the body generates when we are in contact with many endocrine disruptors. Which we can find in everyday products such as Tupperware and plastic containers, in conventional cosmetics, kitchen utensils with Teflon, etc.
We leave you the link to a more detailed post about what endocrine disruptors are and how to avoid them in order to take care of our body:
CASHEWS AND PAPAYA YOGURT
In this new recipe we will make a delicious cashew and papaya yogurt.
Papaya, in addition to being very vitamin-rich , is highly digestive since it contains papain.
It is rich in vitamin C and vitamin A in the form of carotenes. Vitamin C and carotenes constitute two of the main antioxidants that favor the elimination of free radicals generated by the body itself, as well as those that come from outside.
It is especially recommended in cases of gastritis, difficult digestion, constipation, gas and heavy meals.
On the other hand, cashews benefit us when it comes to taking care of our skin from within thanks to their antioxidant content, such as vitamin E and essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins .
- Dissolve the agar-agar in the liquid (water / orange juice or oat milk) and put it on the fire.
- Stir and when it starts to boil, lower the heat and leave for about 3 minutes .
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain and wash the cashews and blend them together with a third of the papaya and coconut oil until a creamy consistency is obtained.
- Decorate it with the rest of the papaya, a pinch of coconut sugar (optional) and the coconut sheets.
We hope you like it!