CASHEWS AND FOREST FRUITS MOUSSE
Today's recipe can be made as a dessert or as a delicious breakfast. It is very complete, rich in fermentable fiber and amino acids provided by fruit and healthy fats from nuts.
- 250 g raw cashews
- 350 cc of almond drink without added sugar
- 200 g of forest fruits
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 g of agar-agar seaweed, it can be in powder or flakes
- We crush the cashews with a part of the almond drink and the fruits, leaving a few aside to decorate.
- We open the vanilla pod, rub the inside and add it all to the rest of the almond drink.
- We put it on the fire and wait for it to start boiling. At this moment we add the agar-agar and stir it well so that it dissolves.
- We let it cook for about eight minutes.
- We remove the vanilla pod and let it cool.
- We mix the two preparations and put them in molds. When they cool, we put them in the refrigerator.
- To serve, we decorate it with the rest of the fruit.
Very good and healthy, enjoy!